martes, 6 de mayo de 2008

DublinTourism.ie


It is just the beginning of May and it seems as Ireland is on truce and allowed us some peace and good karma with our environment. The dawn came into the city of Dublin and suddenly she decided to gift her dwellers with a warm sunny day the very one day some friends and me had decided to spend a beach day. I took my swimming trunks with me and a towel just in case of inspiration, but under such conditions I didn't need to be too much encouraged to try the Irish Sea and get at ease with my new hosting land and country. I had only bathed this early in season on the Sicilian shores, I was amazed.

Of course I admit the water was not the warmest ever, but I have dived into much colder ones when refreshing myself on mountain springs while tracking them up. If the sun is generous and the air is cozy its always a pleasure to get dried out laying like a lizard just being thankful for life, no matter how chilly the immersion was.

So well, for those over there still thinking whether or not coming here for a visit I hope these little views of Ireland together with all you have heard and read will help you to decide on the right way.

2 comentarios:

xavs dijo...

cool that cloud over your head, it seems like you have a cloud-fashioned hairdo, that reminds me old times, doesn't it? :P

Anónimo dijo...

You forgot to say that only you and the dogs could take a bath...